We'll help you go from laptop to LCD screen in 7 easy steps!
To use these instructions, simply click the button for each of the steps along the left side of the page. A detailed explanation will load up on the right side, and a photograph or two will load into the main part of the page. While using these instructions do not use the "Back" and "Forward" buttons of your browser, as they will take you to different pages.
At any time, you may click the print button () to receive a PDF version of our instructions, in the current language, for the current laptop (the PDF link changes when you change languages / laptops).
To help you along the way, we suggest you look at the three "diagram" steps. Each one gives you a visual definition, via labels, so that you understand each part we are talking about and how it relates to your own laptop. Also, please ensure you understand the preparation instructions, especially about unplugging the laptop power supply and battery before you begin.
What's unique about the lcd removal instructions for the Toshiba Satellite, 15.0"?
- Actually, the Tosiba Satellite instructions are the most basic set of instructions. Most laptops are quite similar to this model in this way, therefore if your laptop isn't on the list above, this set of instructions is the best to use.
What other machines do we give removal instructions for?
- Apple iBook G4, 14.1 "
- Apple Macbook, 13.3 "
- Apple Macbook Pro, 15.4 "
- Compaq Presario V2000, 14.0 "
- Dell Inspiron B130, 15.4 "
- IBM ThinkPad T30, 14.1 "
- Toshiba Satellite, 15.0 "
At any point in the process you may click the link button () to get a link back to that step in the instructions (for each step in each set, the link button changes).